Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love at first sight

Rhett Butler has been home for 2 weeks now. It's been a long, tiring and fun 2 weeks. Every day gets easier and easier. RB is the best little puppy ever. I never knew I would love a dog like this.


You can tell by the pictures that I am NOT biased when I say he really is the cutest pup ever. Peter has learned that RB is real chick magnet. 15 women at the vet told him how cute his puppy was. I told him it was too bad he isn't single!





RB meeting James and Ally for the first time. He loves them too.






I bought RB a shirt from the $ bin at Target. It says "Santa's little yelper." He hates it so it didn't last long. Peter wasn't too fond of it either.








This is RB during his first bath we gave him. He wasn't really a fan of bath time, especially the blow dryer.







RB is adjusting well and learning the ropes. Potty training is definitely a process but he is getting better each day. He doesn't like it when it is raining outside and he will stand on our feet so he doesn't have to stand on the wet grass. He also only likes to pee on the Pottery Barn rug. He has never peed on the Ikea rug?! I guess he has good taste!


He has met the entire family over Christmas. He was a hit for sure. Everyone loved him. He received more gift than Peter and I did.



RB has been a great addition to our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment