Thursday, February 2, 2012

Karl, 27, Fort Worth, TX

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for SUYL Singles.

Meet my friend Karl.......




Karl is 27 and lives in Fort Worth, TX. He is an accountant for a technology company. He graduated from TCU in 2006 with a double major in marketing and accounting. Karl is a fun-loving guy who enjoys being with his friends, running, reading and TCU football/tailgating.

This picture above is Karl (3rd from left) with some of his buddies at the Rose Bowl last year. Karl is a season ticket holder and never misses a home game. Karl is very excited about being part of the Big 12 next year. Go Frogs!


Karl (far left) enjoys traveling anywhere from Africa, Spain, Coasta Rica and even a 3 hour road trip to Austin. The picture above was taken during a trip with friends to Lake Powell, Utah.







Karl (middle) also likes to stay healthy by running. He is part of a running group that trains for half marathons. This photo was taken 2 months ago at the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon. Karl, Peter and John are old fraternity buddies and ran the whole thing together.



An ideal girl for Karl would be someone who will want to stay in one night but is just as happy to go out and be social the next. Karl is a great catch and any girl would lucky to have him. If you think you might be interested or know of a match for my friend, please leave a comment below.

23 comments:

  1. Karl sounds great...I would love to meet him! I'm Tiffany in post #4. Feel free to pass my info on to him!

    ~Tiffany
    tiffy83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go horned frogs! I have a few lovely ladies I posted about that I think Karl would enjoy meeting! Kate loves to travel as well and might be a perfect match :)
    http://www.kappaprep.com/2012/02/show-us-your-life-singles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've gotta find him a lady girlie! I live in Fort Worth too and I'm sure I can find someone wink wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karl sounds like a great guy! I'm Casey #5. pass along my info if you think we would be a match! :)

    -Casey
    http://casey-learningtobestill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley I don't know anyone for Karl but I love that you're doing this!! I'm half tempted to do one for my brother (another Frog!) but I think he'd kill me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you should! You can ask for forgiveness later :-) It's for a good cause.

      Delete
  6. I am definitely interested! What a cutie! I posted a blog about myself and a couple friends, but my email is just as good. :) lorarinehart@gmail.com

    http://bellavitaphotographylr.blogspot.com/2012/02/kellys-korner-show-us-your-singles.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He seems great and is close to where I live. I'm number 154 on Kelly's list. Let me know if he is interested, because I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend posted about Krista (#55) and I think she would be a great match for Karl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This is Krista and I think we would be a good match. My blog is www.ready-set-travel.blogspot.com. Check it out!

      Delete
    2. I will pass on your info. His email is karl.augspurger@gmail.com if you want to email him! Thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete
  10. I am interested in getting to know him better.
    He can email me at Jennystrick88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like Karl and I have a lot in common! I also work in the financial industry, I like to run and stay active (I did the same half marathon in December...it was brutal!), I am 27, and I live in Dallas. My blog pretty much sums up who I am so hopefully you and Karl will check it out: http://margaritasandmischief.wordpress.com

    -Janice
    margaritasandmischief@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like you guys have a lot in common! I will pass on your info! His email is karl.augspurger@gmail.com if you want to email him!

      Delete
  12. Hey! My friend is number 208. I think they'd make a great match. She currently lives in Atlanta but her family lives in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out my sister, Kyle, she is #224!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My cousin Lori sounds great for Karl! Check her out, she is #224 on Kelly's list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Karl! My name is Lori. I am number 224 on Kelly's list. I think we have a lot in common. I about about to run my first half marathon, The Cowtown!! I am pursuing my nursing degree, I am very passionate about health and fitness, and my family is my rock. I would LOVE to hear from you. My email address is LKL3204@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like you guys have a lot in common! I will pass on your info! His email is karl.augspurger@gmail.com if you want to email him!

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't post a link on Kelly's blog, but here is my blog and email.

    vdwhite.blogspot.com

    vdwhite418@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass on your info! His email is karl.augspurger@gmail.com if you want to email him!

      Delete