Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Showers


Preston and I have been lucky enough to have 3 baby showers! How crazy is that? My best friends hosted the first one. My Godmother, Aunt Net, hosted the second one. And my amazing work friends hosted my third one. They were all perfect and everyone has been so generous.

Unfortunately, I only have pictures from the first one. I need to work on taking more pictures, especially when Preston arrives. Stef, Elizabeth, Lindsey, Brie, Ally and Cheryl did such a great job. Aunt Lindsey came all the way from Arkansas just to host the shower.



This is the food table. It was delicious! The baked brie was my favorite.


The cake was so cute and yummy. Peter and I enjoyed leftovers for days.

Did you know Peter LOVES shower food?  My mom and Aunt Net made sure to send home left over shower food so Peter wouldn't be left out. Gammy is always looking out for Peter, especially when it comes to food. My work friends sent home red velvet cake also, my  favorite!


The "pregnant punch" was my favorite. I am going to have to get the recipe from Cheryl. 


 

Preston received so many gifts! He is such a lucky little guy already. He is set when it comes to baby goodies and clothes. Peter and I haven't had to really buy anything. We can't thank our friends and family enough for everything they have done for us. Gifts and love have come from all over the country and world, from Seattle, to San Antonio to Switzerland. RB even gave Preston a gift.

And in case you were wondering.....25 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment